Subject: Re: Some ideas

Re: Some ideas

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:25:28 +0100

Stu - thats exactly what I think, its very often that I hear one track and
that makes me think 'i wanna hear track X on the same album'. At the moment,
i usually dont bother as it involves fidning the track.

I STILL think that on the recorder, F2 to toggle shuffle, and leave it
playing at the same point in the playlist (which would be re-sorted in
directory/alpha order) would rock...