Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Some bugs and suggestions for F2/F3, menu, FFW/Rew
Some bugs and suggestions for F2/F3, menu, FFW/Rew
From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 01:49:02 +0200
Bj?rn Stenberg schrieb am Dienstag, 3. September 2002, 17:58:49:
BrS> Added quick-set screens to F2 (play modes) and F3 (screen settings)
BrS> in dir browser and wps. Fixed minor propfont issues in lcd.c.
BrS> Exported icons outside of icons.c
1. On my Recorder20, F2 shows only "on" for the left key when pressing F2.
The text "Shuffle mode:" appears after pressing the left or down key only.
2. In the menu, F3 toggles scrollbar/status bar on/off round robin, in
dir browser and wps, F3 shows the screen so that we can press F3+left
or F3+right. I suggest to change it to this behaviour also in the
3. One could also make the "timeline" make switchable on/off.
Suggestion: F3+ down (because the timeline is at the bottom on the
And I would change the status bar on/off to F3+up (because it's at the
top of the screen.
F3+left for the scrollbar is ok (because the scrollbar is at the left
of the screen).
4. It would be really nice to show a round symbol that looks like the
buttons at the recorder at the F2/F3 info screens with the arrows in it
and not only the arrows alone.
5. With prop. fonts, in the time/date setting menu, the "marker"
(inverted text) is one line too low per text line (two pixels too low
for the time, three pixels too low for the date setting line).
6. Where's the "WPS display" menu gone? It isn't there anymore.
7. Shouldn't there be additional FF/rewind acceleration settings with a
fixed step size again? I have only "off" and "2x/?s".
P.S. I like the idea of this F2+KEY/F3+KEY function. Great!
Received on 2002-09-04