Subject: Re: Some bugs and suggestions for F2/F3, menu, FFW/Rew

Re: Some bugs and suggestions for F2/F3, menu, FFW/Rew

From: Nate Nystrom <nystrom_at_cs.cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:20:37 -0400

On Wed Sep 04 01:49:02 +0200 2002, Uwe Freese wrote:
> 6. Where's the "WPS display" menu gone? It isn't there anymore.

This seems to have been obsoleted by the custom WPS. It would be nice,
though, to be able to switch between multiple .wps files at runtime.
For example, I'd like one WPS for displaying elapsed and total time
and another for displaying elapsed and remaining time.

> 7. Shouldn't there be additional FF/rewind acceleration settings with a
> fixed step size again? I have only "off" and "2x/?s".

I mailed a patch to the list that restored the fixed step functionality
a few days ago but it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle. Here it
is again, updated to the current CVS.

Nate

  • text/plain attachment: patch