Subject: About ROLO and other

About ROLO and other

From: Olivier BUTLER <olivier.butler_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:37:28 +0200

Hi to all,

the .ajz file are visible only if the Mx3 filter is off : I propose this :
    - when the filter is ON : visible files are Mx3 and ajz only.
or - visible only in a special folder .

Now some little bugs:

- When pressing F2 : the shuffle text is not displayed correctly (
randomly ) ( by the way very nice feature )
- In F1 screen there is "M3P/MU3 filter" and in the F2 screen there is "dir
filter", this must be consistant
- I suppose that the F2 and F3 screens can not be merge . isn't it ?
- When the filter is off , The HD volume name appears in the root, can it be
remove ?

- When Rew/FF with acceleration, the progress bar is not updated.

Olivier