Subject: RE: WPS defaultdir

RE: WPS defaultdir

From: Nielsen Linus (ext) <"Nielsen>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:59:54 +0200

> Under Win2000, the .rockdir folder can not be create thru the
> explorer, but only thru the cmd console.

Yes, that is a silly shortcoming of Windows.

> Why must we add a dot ? can we name it "rock.dir" instead ?

That is the UNIX way, and we like it.

> this will avoid some trouble in the future.

Yes, probably, for Windows users. They will have to learn to use the
console. Not a day too early in my opinion. :-)

> about the filter ( same as my previous mail ) , can all these files (
> wps,ajz,mod ), visible even the filter is on ?

I think that would be a good idea, but i can imagine that some people will
want a filter that only shows MP3/M3U files as well. We will probably have
to offer more choices for the filter.

/Linus