Subject: RTS8891

RTS8891

From: Rob Ward <wards_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:46:29 +1200
Dear sir,

Thanks for your interesting at Realtek Image production,
I am wondering where you get this IC (RTS8891) information,
as I know, we don't have this IC to be published to other customer.
Because it is a ASIC but not a standard IC which can be sold.

Sorry, no releated data can provide to you.
However, if you have another request for our image production,
please let me knows. Thanks.

Kindest regards,
John Tseng
NuVision Technology, Inc.