Subject: RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.

RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:54:24 +0100

> > Yeah, put me down as a maniac too.
> >
> > Stu.
> >

> Oh, I did that long ago. :-)
>
> /Linus

Good stuff. Being a maniac, I obviously don't think this feature would be
that hard to implement. In fact I think this feature will have to go onto
the end of my "mmmm, must have(TM)" list.

I only wish I had more spare time to do these things. But my contract at my
day job will be over in a couple of months, and I am planning/saving for an
extended "early semi-retirement" peroid then, at least until the contract
market picks up again. So I will have time to properly learn a bit of Linux
and will be able to contribute much more.

Keep up the excellent work.

Stu.