Subject: Re: Audiobooks and shuffle.

Re: Audiobooks and shuffle.

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 20:48:34 +1000

I love the idea of a (possible) seperate settings file for each dir, but I
also see the merit in having a global .ini type setting; so what about
having both? The global .ini file just contains offsets for the individual
settings in the .rockbox dir (ie +3 low range for your _tinny speaker.ini_
file)?

Or am I just a maniac that wants everything :)