Subject: RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.

RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:59:49 +0100

> I love the idea of a (possible) seperate settings file for
> each dir, but I
> also see the merit in having a global .ini type setting; so what about
> having both? The global .ini file just contains offsets for
> the individual
> settings in the .rockbox dir (ie +3 low range for your _tinny
> speaker.ini_
> file)?
>
> Or am I just a maniac that wants everything :)

I think you must be a maniac too :)

It is a very good point though. What we need is a directory file which
applies modifiers to the current sound settings. Because if you are
listening on your tinny speakers for example, then you want the directory
file to modify your tinny speaker settings, not impose its own ones.

Stu.