Subject: audible.com on the archos?

audible.com on the archos?

From: Rhonda Weins <rhonda_at_poing.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:39:37 -0700

Hi from a short time lurker, and first time poster.

ANY way possible to get books from audible.com no the Archos?
I've seen the possiblity of using the Total Recorder product, but no idea how that came out.

My Jukebox 20 is currently back at the company due to hard drive problems, wanted to get it taken care of before the warranty ran out. I hope it doesn't take long, it's been three days, and already I have separation anxiety.

thanks,
rhonda