Subject: Fwd: [patch] Wormlet

Fwd: [patch] Wormlet

From: Philipp Pertermann <Philipp.Pertermann_at_web.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:45:51 +0200

"Philipp Pertermann" <philipp.pertermann_at_web.de> schrieb am 07.09.02 16:27:26:
Here comes an update of the game wormlet.
new features:
- multiplayer
- multiworm
- manual
- more space / time efficiant worm data structure
- no argh popping up in front of you
- constant game cycle time

If someone detects code convention violations please let me know. I want to learn to obey them. My native language is not english. Thus I appreciate any corrections of the manual. Tell me my mistakes.
Philipp Pertermann

WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/