Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player

Re: Rockbox for the player

From: JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL <jmgvb_at_fedro.ugr.es>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:36:23 +0200 (MET DST)

At least on my AJR using archos firmware 1.27d and earlier versions, the
battery indicator is allways near 100%, and just when you have batteries nearly
flat the bar starts to decrease its level. I haven't tested battery life with
archos and rockbox to compare life time but, maybe this is what you have
found :)

Jose