Subject: Re: Constant usage=damage?

Re: Constant usage=damage?

From: Justin Heiner <jheiner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

The only problem that I can see is that the batteries will not hold a charge
after a while. This isn't a problem if you only use it while plugged in, but
since the Archos Player constantly charges the device, the batteries WILL get
worn out after a fair amount of time.

As for the unit itself, I can't see much bad happening to it from leaving it
plugged in.

-Justin

--- Josh <jet_at_nyip.net> wrote:
> I want to use my archos studio 20 on my computer to play my mp3s all the
> time. No point in wasting hard drive space. So my question is, is there any
> damage possible if I leave my archos plugged into the usb and into the wall
> ALL of the time? Or should I unplug when I am not using it/shut down
> computer? Just wondering.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute