Subject: Repeat-All switchable to off planned?

Repeat-All switchable to off planned?

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:00:36 +0200

Hello,

Is it planned that one can set repeat (on/)off? I mean that a
playlist/dir isn't started again when it's at the last song. It
shouldn't be so complicated not to restart the playlist again if it
ends, is it?

I mostly want to play all titles in a dir once and then select another
one when it's over in an hour or so. But if the dir starts playing
again, it doesn't remind me to change the dir and I wonder "haven't I
heard that song already?"..

Or is it planned to be implemented the same time with 1-song-repeat (a
feature that's not so important for me, btw).

Bye, Uwe.