Subject: loadable fonts

loadable fonts

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:25:56 -0600

Thanks guys for the cvs instructions... I've got it all working now

Daniel -
    I've pulled down the current CVS and built the simulator
and sh1, and it all builds fine.

The configure script still asks about loadable fonts and

I suggest we include for the time being, at least one
prebuilt system.fnt in the firmware/fonts directory,
so folks can play with loadable fonts without much
trouble.

Should we move the char_gen_12x16[] table in chartables.c
to bounce.c, since this is the only code that uses that table?
Or just find a 12x16 font and have that application load the font?
(I can build in an application-level temp load font facility
if desired)

The cleanup looks great!

Regards,

Greg