Subject: AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)

AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)

From: Danjel Ilisin <d.ilisin_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:12:55 +0200

This is funny :)

I ripped the big mp3 with EAC (exact audio copy).
Then i split up the mp3 with mp3 trackmaker. Mp3
Trackmaker only creates ID3V1 tags on the cutted
tracks. The IDV2 Tags i had to set manually with
Winamp v2.x...
And you're right - mp3check tells me too, that there
is junk between the header and the stream data.

Maybe one of the programs uses a predefined size for
the IDV2 area (like 2k or 4k or so?)

So is this aligning-feature difficult to implement in rockbox?

-Danijel