Subject: AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)

AW: Delay between tracks (was: Just a short question)

From: Danjel Ilisin <d.ilisin_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:43:42 +0200

Ok, so what to do? You now officially exclude
all Winamp Users? Well, i guess that could be a couple of people...

Since original archos software handles that, i guess that there
are more programs out there that cause junk insertion, otherwise
the archos coders never would have implemented that!

.... i wonder if i am the only person who has this problems ...