Subject: [Patch] : Recorder Browser improvment

[Patch] : Recorder Browser improvment

From: Olivier BUTLER <olivier.butler_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:37:46 +0200

Hi,

I propose this patch: it apply only on recorder.

The cursor is replaced (elimined ) by reverting the color of the pointed
line.
With this, there is more space to display the lines.
The icon is not reverted because the result is not very nice.

I found a bug in lcd_puts_scroll: when the text is enough long to scroll but
not so long, the first pass is not displayed correctly ( text followed by
NULL instead of wrapping, after the 1st pass is OK).
I coulnd't resolve it.

This patch adds to functions in lcd.c :
same as native one, but display the text in revert style.

lcd_puts_rev ( x,y,str, eol )
lcd_puts_scrool_rev( x,y,str, eol )

if eol = true the text is revert until the end of the line
if not it is revert until the end of the text.

Tested only on recorder

Olivier