Subject: USB Cable

USB Cable

From: Simon, Wesley <wsimon_at_lsil.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:13:33 -0500

I have a jukebox player and want to purchase a cable for my computer at work
so that I don't have to carry my cable back and forth between work and home.
I really don't want to pay $39.99 for a cable from archos. But, I'm not
sure what to buy either. After thinking about it a bit, I realized I had no
idea how the cable was internally connected. I've found a few AA M/M cables
on ebay, but am not sure if this is what I need.

I'm sure you guys know the answer to my question. So, what do I need?

Thanks,

Wes