Subject: Re[2]: [patch] volume peak meter in wps

Re[2]: [patch] volume peak meter in wps

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:32:09 +0200

Hello Philipp,

PP> I didn't dare to use precious rtc space to make the peak
PP> meter release setting persistent. But if I get an ok from
PP> somebody who is willing to commit it, that can be changed.

My personal opinion: Do not use the rtc mem for this!

Instead, use a wps config-file the same way as it works with the
trackbar. So the user can set if/where he wants to display it. And if
the trackbar has parameters (scale etc.), it could also be set with an
option or different %characters.

Bye, Uwe.