Subject: Re: Translators, start your engines

Re: Translators, start your engines

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:26:32 +0200

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:36:42 +0200, Tim de Jong wrote:
>Here's a corrected one..

I have updated my original translation with all but two suggestions
by Tim;

id: LANG_SOUND_SETTINGS
desc: in the main menu
eng: "Sound Settings"
new: "Geluid Instellingen" ----> "Geluid opties"

id: LANG_GENERAL_SETTINGS
desc: in the main menu
eng: "General Settings"
new: "Algemene Instellingen" ----> "Algemene opties"

In my opinion "settings" should be translated with "Instellingen" as
the choices you make in the menu below this are the "options"
(translated as "opties") belonging to these "settings" (translated
as "instellingen")

So I left these as they were originally..

Also I changed id: LANG_BATTERY_CHARGE to a better translation
IMNOSVHO

Paul