Subject: Re: Music Filter

Re: Music Filter

From: <borus_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:55:04 +0200

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 20.09.02 13:12:01:
> Hello,
>
> It would be interesting to have three options instead of two for the Music
> filter in the Menu/General/fileview menu.
> The three options would be
> -Music files
> -Music files + Firmwares + Fonts + EQs
> -All
> instead of the initial on/off selector.

If that is implemented, I would suggest for the "music files only-setting"
that directories with a dot as the first character (like ".rockbox" or my personal
".data" directory would be blanked out as well.

Also I would suggest this to be consistent while playing a file when
the "directory filter" is "on": The scrolling file name should not display
the ending ".mp3" - it doesn't do while browsing either.

Regards,
Martin
WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort
online! Domain aenderbar! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/