Subject: Re: Using JB while in USB mode?

Re: Using JB while in USB mode?

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:45:35 +1000

Hmmm ...... True. However, might it be possilbe to suspend the USB disk
activity when required by the firmware? This is not an option on the
ISD200, as the ATA_EN pin resets the internal logic, but on the ISD300 it
only suspends the ATA state machine (USB is not reset). Whether this will
work or not depends on robust that suspend is, and if it will recover if
suspended in the middle of a transfer ..... I must admit, I can't see it
being happy about resuming with different data in the HDD buffer, but who
knows??