Subject: Re: Memory management

Re: Memory management

From: <indigo99_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Mon Sep 23 10:09:13 2002

I only have a player so it will definitely work on it.
I am able to compile the viewer for the recorder but I can't try it because I don't have one and I'm having trouble making the simulator work (win32 version using cygwin). I'll post a question about that later if I can't manage to make it work.
gilles.

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)