Subject: Re: Quick poll for the battery FAQ

Re: Quick poll for the battery FAQ

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:28:19 +1000

If you are using Windows, you can get this info from the 'safely remove'
icon in the right-hand-side of your task bar, or you can right click on your
my computer icon, select properties, then device manager, then look at your
disk drives.

If you are using any other OS, I got no idea. I'm just a Microsoft groupie
me. Maybe someone else can help here ...