Subject: Re: Links

Re: Links

From: Steve Lhomme <steve.lhomme_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:47:34 +0200

Steve Lhomme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know if it would be possible to handle link files on the
> file system (ie .lnk files). That would allow me to virtually have the
> same file in different directories instead of many times the same file...

Actually that's a stupid idea... M3U playlists can do that very well
(and even better).

Now that leaves mewith another idea : could the playlists be seen as a
directory containing a list of files ? And not just a file. That way you
could select the items you want to read or not (to make a "live"
selection/playlist). ie something recursive.