Subject: Re: bdf2ajf ?

Re: bdf2ajf ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:58:52 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Melih ÖZBEK wrote:

> I searched the site and archives, but I couldn't find a w2k executable
> version of bdf2ajf to convert the fonts.. I am trying to use one of the
> larger fonts for car use. Or are there a directory that contains ajf files?

The ajf is history and not present in Rockbox anymore! ;-)

We're now using the .fnt font format Greg Haerr brought, and you convert
fonts to that format using the 'convbdf' utility. That one is supposed to
build and run on windows as well.

There's a bunch of .bdf fonts preconverted to .fnt on our fonts page, and
they even have some .png images showing how they look:

        http://rockbox.haxx.se/fonts/

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/