Rockbox mail archiveSubject: [PATCH] new pixel scrolling code for recorder
[PATCH] new pixel scrolling code for recorder
From: Bjoern Fischer <bfischer_at_Techfak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:46:13 +0200
since lcd.c was split into recorder and player versions (thank you,
Zagor), it is time for a new scrolling code for the recorder. The
new code scrolls fixed fonts as well as proportional ones. In the
final version scrolling speed and pixel step size will be adjustable.
This is a first proof-of-concept version, that still has some
- does not handle fonts with a height > 8
- no menu option for pixel step size (defaults to 1)
- make lcd_putsxyofs() work for fonts with a height > 8;
either create a bitmap in lcd_putsxyofs() on the fly
or move it down to lcd_bitmap().
- add a menu option for pixel step size.
- add a global setting for pixel step size.