Subject: RE: Auto-power off

RE: Auto-power off

From: Andre Roessel <RCS-Technik_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:04:02 +0200

> > Maybe a bug : On my recorder the auto-power-off reboot the
> > unit instead of
> > turn it off.
> > (I use the latest daily CVS )
>
> What model do you have? The older recorders seem to reboot, and I have
> no old recorder to test on.
I have an new recorder with 1.28 firmware too where this happens. Seems as if this
is not the reason.
Would it be possible to add one more switch off option? I would like to have a
setting where I can set an amount of time (maybe 10s to 15min) during which the
volume is decreased down to zero and afterwards the unit gets switched off. That
would be a real "Sleep-Mode".

Andre