Subject: Re: System.fnt & *.lang

Re: System.fnt & *.lang

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:17:24 +0200

Hello The,

The Lord of Red Glove wrote on Wednesday, September 25, 2002, 9:42:14 AM:

TLoRG> The first is: where do i have to put the file System.fnt to have this file
TLoRG> load during the boot?

/.rockbox/default.fnt

TLoRG> The second is: how do i have to use the file *.lang to have my JBR in
TLoRG> another language?

run tools/configure and select a language, then compile

or

(new, I haven't tested it yet) convert the lang file to a binary
language file with tools/binlang and select that language in the dir
browser

Bye, Uwe.