Subject: RE: VBR files don't play at all with CVS version

RE: VBR files don't play at all with CVS version

From: Perron, Olivier <olivier.perron_at_mdc.nec.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:20:02 +0200

> > I can't play VBR files with the latest CVS firmware on my
> > Jukebox Studio 20.
>
> Define "can't play".

Well, when I press the play button, the screen toggles in "Play mode", the
red LED flashes during 2 to 3 seconds, the screen stays blank (i.e. no title
nor time is displayed) and of course I can't hear anything!

> > Those files play just fine with rockbox 1.3.
> > I don't know if this is an already know issue, I wasn't able to find
> > anythiog on that subject on the mailing list archives...
>
> Please make one of those files available to us for examination.

Please, find a file that exhibit the problem at:
http://chewbaka.fmdc.net/rockbox/sample.mp3 (around 2.8 Mb)

Thanks,
Olivier.