Subject: RE: System.fnt & *.lang

RE: System.fnt & *.lang

From: Melih ÖZBEK <melih_at_tarim.gov.tr>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:20:14 +0300

Hi,

I've just test it with Turkish lang file, it works perfectly... You need a
perl interpreter. I downloaded activestate activeperl and use binlang..
Although it says

I took english.lang from rockbox site and use it as

Binlang english.lang turkish.lang turkish.lng

Resulting lng file didn't work.. I think the order might be different, I
used the first version of english.lang to form turkish.lang...

When I use it as

Binlang turkish.lang turkish.lang turkish.lng

Everything became normal.. I checked the translations, I can't say they are
100%correct but at least they are what I wrote :) I just can't manage to
make AJBR load it during boot.. Putting lng file into .rockbox/default.lng
didn't work.. Perhaps tomorrow's daily build will make it.

Thanks guys, everyday it really is an excitement to surf to rockbox site and
read the Recent CVS activity and change logs :)

Regards,

Melih