Subject: non-music questions and feature request

non-music questions and feature request

From: Bradley Alexander <storm_at_tux.org>
Date: 25 Sep 2002 23:57:05 -0400

Is it possible to partition the Rockbox's hard drive? For instance, I
would like a small ext2 partition on it, say, sda2 on which I could
create a filesystem to carry something like gpg or ssh keys. Is this
possible without affecting the vfat filesystem?

As for the feature request, I don't know how the shuffle mode is coded,
but is it possible to code it so that selecting an m3u playlist would
temporarily suspend the shuffle mode, or at least give an option to do
so? (e.g. shuffle and playlist shuffle in the menu)? Most of my
playlists at this point are albums which have one song leading into
another, like Roger Waters' Radio KAOS or Styx Paradise Theater, which
is not terribly conducive to shuffle play.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org