Subject: Re: Extending .eq

Re: Extending .eq

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:48:39 +0200 (MEST)

chad wrote:

> > OK. Well, based on your first comment, I've started to restructure the
> > code, to allow other settings in a nice way. I'm not quite there yet, but
> > I'm working on it. :)
> Great news thanks. Hope your coding goes well:-)

OK, I've something that works now (on a player at least). The attached file isn't a patch (since it replaces the current settings_load_eq).

There's some room for improvement of the code though; read_line should IMO be a proper function in file.c, is_numeric shouldn't need to handle negative values itself, mpeg_phys2val should be moved to mpeg.c and perhaps a function or two should have another name... :)

  Magnus

  • application/octet-stream attachment: load_eq.c