Subject: Re: Remote control with display

Re: Remote control with display

From: ActiveSystems <activesystems_at_caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:30:53 +1200

true true

but I would think people would be more comfortable attaching something they
made to their kit rather then opening it up and soldering wires to it.

If it works OK then I'd be more then happy to organise PCB's / programmed
micros. If there was enough interest then I can get a short run of
assembled boards done for solderless people.

Love my Jukebox, but still find the biggest drawback is having to pull it
out of my bag when doing anything active like biking or boarding.

hamish