Rockbox mail archiveSubject: 1.4 feature freeze
1.4 feature freeze
From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:27:50 +0200
It's time to prepare the new release. No new features will be considered for 1.4. We need all translations updated with the latest strings.
Changes still scheduled to go in are:
- Persistence of played /.rockbox/*.(wps|fnt|lng)
- .eq files will be renamed .cfg, for future expandability
- New icons for new file types and for repeat-one mode
- The new Star game by Frederic Ngoc, if his corrections arrive before monday
- Various bugfixes, of course.
Known unfiled bugs to be fixed (as of this writing):
- Mpeg thread does not restart dma after disk errors
- Starting the last track in a dir with repeat off and shuffle on won't play all tracks
I will be away over the weekend. Please test as much as you can and report all bugs you find. If all goes to plan, 1.4 is released early next week.
-- BjörnReceived on 2002-10-04