Subject: fast forward/backward gui bug

fast forward/backward gui bug

From: Fabian Merki <fabian_at_merkisoft.ch>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:15:53 +0200

hi

i think there is a small bug in the wps when doing fast rewind (sometimes (=versions) only the first time):

let's asume the current position of the song is in the middle and we scroll to left to the first 1/4 of the file.
so the cursor will go back step by step... after releasing the button the cursor snaps for a very short period to the old position (here middle) and than to the new... same effect with scrolling to right...

to the 'walliserdiitsch'-guy - i think i have to create a 'züridütsch' with better translations for me... but it's extream cool any way!

fabian