Subject: No "ON" with Rockbox? Was: No File Browser from WPS ?

No "ON" with Rockbox? Was: No File Browser from WPS ?

From: Jens Roeben <j.roeben_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:16:58 +0200

I am follwoing up myown post here.
I just noticed that the "ON" button doesn´t work at all for me with
Rockbox (Version 1.3, daily and daily builds). I verified this by trying
to set date/time. Doesn´t work. Pressing "ON" doesn´t give me any
reaction at all.

Any ideas?

Jens

Seems like

In article <MPG.180a848c2a00cbf1989680_at_news.gmane.org>, j.roeben_at_web.de
says...