Subject: Re: Rf. : /.rockbox/default.* (was: Hardware survey)

Re: Rf. : /.rockbox/default.* (was: Hardware survey)

From: Bjrn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:57:55 +0200

jeansebastien.tauth_at_mpsa.com wrote:
> One more thing (to Bjrn), what about the manual and doc translations?
> You've already have the French one, haven't you?

Yes. Although much has changed since last version, so I'm not sure how much applies anymore.

I have changed my mind. I now think the easiest way is if you put the translated manual on your own web page and I simply link to it. That way, you can make frequent updates and corrections without having to wait for me.

I am currently rewriting the manual for the 1.4 release.

--
Bjrn