Subject: Re: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.

Re: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.

From: langhaarrocker <phil_at_x-phobie.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:56:31 +0200

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:04:18 +0200, Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
wrote:

>> I don't see that it conflicts with any existing concepts
>
>That depends on how you see it. We currently only support one
>playlist, while this feature requires two levels of lists. That
>requires a significant design change.

I in fact see it as an application that manages its master playlist by
itself and -maybe- utilizes the existing playlists to delegate some
playing. But I maybe I don't notice all the problems as I haven't gone
deeply into the details of this idea. And I'm not going to go deeply
into it for now. Gotta bind some keys first...

Phil