Subject: Re: The Winning T-Shirt Design!

Re: The Winning T-Shirt Design!

From: Andreas Zwirtes <zwirtes_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:21:49 +0200

I'm doing lots of ebay at the moment, so it wouldn't be a problem to
spread shome Shirts over germany. If sent it as a letter it shouldn't
cost more than 22-23EUR (20 Shirt, 2 postal service germany and 1 for
everybody to pay the big package). But I'll only order pre-paid. With
already 370 Ebay points you can trust me, that I'll send the shirt to
you. And I won't vanish away, beause with over 200 rockboxers all over
the world, you'll surely find me... ;-) Any users from Kuba here? Just
kidding...

If anyone located in germany is interested, mail me with snail mail
address and I'll give you my account data after we figured out the
price, date and stuff. -> radhard at gmx.de

b.t.w. : I don't want to have a "rock-box" in my living-room, but I'd
like to see some pictures of the cow when in attract mode. With blinking
lights it should look a bit stupid. What about blinking backlight in the
rockbox-sw? No, aah don't hurt me...