Subject: Re: buttons

Re: buttons

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:53:56 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002, Eric Linenberg wrote:

> the current CVS has some problems with the button presses. Try entering
> the demo snow, or cube (which I have on mine). Also, try going into info.
>
> It seems like button up is an event that makes you escape from these demos,
> thus you can only see them if you hold the button down.

These applications need to ignore the first button release event, as that is
what'll make it return back immediately.

Something like this:

    while(button_get(false) & BUTTON_REL);

(And I tried the cube. Nice-looking indeed, but I believe both the Sin and
the Cos tables can shrink without it affecting the quality. At least
splitting them to half the size.)

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/