Subject: RE: HD problem

RE: HD problem

From: Elliott, Tim <Tim.Elliott_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:08:09 -0700

I thought it was odd when it happened to me also. In my case, it seemed that
the USB being plugged in, gave it just enough extra power to boot and run. I
swapped out my batteries with new ones and the unit would boot up fine with
or without USB, but if I put the old batteries back in and tried to boot
normally it would fail every time.
I swapped the batteries a couple of times to be sure then I just went ahead
and threw the old ones away. They were the original ones and they had been
in the player for about a year anyway.