Subject: Compiling Rockbox under windows - help needed

Compiling Rockbox under windows - help needed

From: Elliott, Tim <Tim.Elliott_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:31:58 -0700

Would anyone care to help me figure out what I am doing wrong?
I can't get it to compile and I know it is probably just some simple setup
issues with windows and "GNUSH Tool Chain for ELF format". I have compiled
some very simple C++ programs using Borland, and I have done a lot with VB,
but I would like to start doing more with C, and I think that this is
something that would hold my interest.
Felix Arends helped me yesterday, but I hate to keep bugging him. He seemed
busy.