Subject: RE: remote control

RE: remote control

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:52:06 +0100

Yes, I think we are on the same track too.

> What do you think about the above?

It sounds like you have thought through most of the hardware basics now.

As for you bi-dir PC coms, could you email me a schematic of the cable you
use?

And for the Archos side of things, I like the suggestion from the post
subject:"to send data to a remote via RxD1" on this several days ago. That
would use a TPU kind of function to tx the data, if it works, that would be
more efficient than bit bashing the pin. I just wish i had more spare time
- "some day soon (tm)".

Stu.