Subject: display problems

display problems

From: jimg <skoop_at_slackers.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:04:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I just bought an AJB6k, with firmware v5.08, and am running Rockbox
1.4 on it. It recently started exhibiting a problem: occasionally, when
I turn the unit on, the display will remain blank, even after it
auto-resumes and starts playing a track. If I turn it off and then
re-start it, this time *every* pixel on the LCD is on. Another
power-down/power-up usually resolves this, and from then on it works
properly. This has happened a few times now, and I'm not super-concerned
about it, but I'm wondering if I should be?

Thanks,
-JimG

--
from jimg via yojimg.net