Rockbox mail archiveSubject: RE: Recorder stop charging batteries when they are charged?
RE: Recorder stop charging batteries when they are charged?
From: jimg <skoop_at_slackers.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Justin Heiner wrote:
> The player's charging is done via hardware only. We have no way of stopping it,
> aside from unplugging the charger.
> The recorder's charging is done via software. The current method of charging
> that we use does a pretty good job. It stops charging when it's full, and does
> a trickle charge after that, if i understand correctly.
from the firmware notes...note "new features" item #1:
Archos Jukebox Player Update 5.07a Apr. 4, 2002
Please note: This firmware update is for Archos Jukebox 6000, Studio 10,
and Studio 20 MP3
- Install instruction
- New Features
1. You can use the Archos Firmware installer to install this firmware on
any JB Player.
2. You can install without installer by renaming the the .ajz file to
archos.mod and copying
to the root directory on your JB's HD.
3. Restart JB, confirm new firmware using menu.
1. Fixed Battery Charged Issue: Battery charger shuts off and displays
2. Improved File "Rewind" speed.
3. Consolidated firmware for all JB MP3 Players.
-- from jimg via yojimg.net buy Cybrid music! -- http://wearecybrid.com/store/Received on 2002-10-17