Subject: Re: Suggestion for new file name filter

Re: Suggestion for new file name filter

From: Nanne Huiges <nanne_at_fmf.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:05:38 +0100 (CET)

I can imagine that there are more uses for filenamefilters..
maybe the filters should be user definable, so people can decide what they
want (with default/sample files for those who do not like regexp or
other logic)....

hmm, regexp might be the best way, but then again maybe hard to do..

what i'm trying to say, is that making a filter that is good only for 1
purpose is i little hard, cause before you know it someone has an even
better idea, and then we all be stuck with 12325 filters in the end...

nanne.