Subject: Re: Rockbox Archos and Pictures

Re: Rockbox Archos and Pictures

From: Tom Alphin <talph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 01:21:05 -0800

technically; you could do it pretty easily by making a really stupid
"computer" that is a host for usb devices and understands how to write to a
usb FAT32 hard disk.

Then, pressing the big green move button on our stupid so called computer
would move all the contents of a memory card to the rockbox harddrive.

But, as for using the rockbox as the host of a simple usb card reader;
definitely not possible it seems.

---tom