Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: disk write testing
Re: disk write testing
From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:44:50 +0100
Björn Stenberg wrote:
To avoid double-work and conflicts, here is my plan for the fat driver:
1) Fix the current code so it passes all tests in test.sh
2) Change the dir code in fat.c to use fat_read/fat_write instead of the current custom code
4) Add fat_mkdir()
5) Add long filename support
6) Make fat_write() use multi-sector writes
7) Merge fat_read() and fat_write(), if it's still meaningful.
Each step adds new tests to test.sh that must be passed before progressing to the next step.
-- BjörnReceived on 2002-10-31